Why Cheeky? Well .......it's just so much cooler than saying smart alec, smart mouth, sassy britches, or worse yet, smart a*# which are all things I've been called for pretty much my entire life. Maybe it's just the Dorothy Sayers or Harry Potter in me, but it just seems the British say it eveh so much beteh, don't you think? Rathah!

Why Teacher? Ummmm. Because I am one.







Thursday, June 16, 2016

Prague

Hi I'm Chase. I'm excited to be on this trip. Today is the last day of our trip but we still had a great time! We started off our adventure at the Prague castle. There we got to witness the changing of the guard. Next we approached the golden lane which were previously a small row of houses along the castle wall. After a walk along the Charles Bridge we got free time for food and shopping. Later we took a spectacular river cruise which consisted of sightseeing and learning about the beautiful town. Hence we had the opportunity to eat near the Prague castle. We took the bus back to the hotel for more free time and to get ready for bed. During our free time we found chocolate and a pet monkey.






No comments: