Why Cheeky? Well .......it's just so much cooler than saying smart alec, smart mouth, sassy britches, or worse yet, smart a*# which are all things I've been called for pretty much my entire life. Maybe it's just the Dorothy Sayers or Harry Potter in me, but it just seems the British say it eveh so much beteh, don't you think? Rathah!

Why Teacher? Ummmm. Because I am one.







Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pisa

Hi, my name is Delaney. I am one of the students that got to go on this trip. I am a junior in high school and I am so exited to be apart of this trip. We have been seeing many new and exciting places. 







Today we went to the leaning tower of Pisa and it was so much fun. We got to see that in person and I didn't realize that there was a church to go look at or shops around. I thought it was just the tower but it wasn't. I also found out that Michael Angelo didn't build the whole tower. Just the first three floors. 
We went to visit the church and this was the ceiling.


They repaired it after the original burnt down in a fire. It is also tilted. Not just the tower. All the buildings here are tilted which was interesting. I had fun throughout the day  

No comments: