Why Cheeky? Well .......it's just so much cooler than saying smart alec, smart mouth, sassy britches, or worse yet, smart a*# which are all things I've been called for pretty much my entire life. Maybe it's just the Dorothy Sayers or Harry Potter in me, but it just seems the British say it eveh so much beteh, don't you think? Rathah!

Why Teacher? Ummmm. Because I am one.







Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cheekyteacher: The end to my era: How do you write a new best seller after Harry Potter?

Cheekyteacher: The end to my era: How do you write a new best seller after Harry Potter?

1 comment:

mike said...

Great article. I like your post. I will keep visiting this blog very often. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and your clarity on this important subject on trees can be easily observed.
windshield